To our Valued Customers,
The safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are committed to our customers in implementing best practices to prevent the spread of this disease so that we can be there to help when you need us the most. To help limit the spread of COVID-19we will be practicing the LOCKED FRONT DOOR policy. This means that our office will be closed to the public, BUT we are still open and operating as usual.
We will have a drop box outside our front door for payments to be dropped off. Other payments can be made as follows:
- Online telephone banking
- Mail cheques
- e-transfers (please call our office to confirm password and receipt of payment)
- Home/business delivery – please call the office to place your order
- Lubes – Please call the office to place your order. Pick up of lubes will happen only at the warehouse doors. Invoice will be issued that can be paid by one of the options above.
HVAC sales and service
Should you require any of our Staff Technicians to come into your homewe are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers and our Employees:
- Asking our customers if they have recently been out of the country, on a cruise ship, or experiencing any flu-like symptoms?
- Based on this Risk Assessment we will respond according. FYI, our staff are supplied with:
- hand sanitizers
- personally fitted – N95 dual canister respirator masks
- single-use gloves
- safety glasses
- All our Staff will be keeping recommended safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers, as suggested by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Together we will all get through this. Thank you for your understanding.